What is it? An intimate conversation space that is focused on goal setting, deepening awareness around key issues for the group participants, taking action and personal accountability. Clients benefit from the collective wisdom of the group.
How does it work? A group of five to nine individuals that are interested in the same focus area (see examples below), meet via telephone with the coach on a regular basis to set goals, discuss issues, concerns and barriers to success, receive coaching as a group and individually, and consistently move toward success with the opportunity to learn from each other.
Check the list below, send me your area of interest and we will get you started.
EXAMPLES OF POTENTIAL GROUPS:
- Anyone wanting to wow audiences with their presentation skills.
- Women wanting to improve their assertiveness skills.
- New managers as a follow-up to leadership training.
- Professionals balancing their work and personal lives.
- Frustrated employees wanting to make a difference.
- People wanting to explore new careers focused more on their values, passions and strengths.
- Individuals wanting to transform their personal relationships.
- Individuals wanting to lead healthier lives.
- Sales people sharing ideas on building their customer base.