One-on-One and Small Group
Margaret partners with you to move you from where you are...to where you want to be.
- Are you struggling with communication at work with your team, your leadership, or find your ideas aren’t being listened to?
- Are you looking for the courage to speak in front of large groups or to upper management?
- Do you find yourself stuck in the same old place again and again?
- Are you at a loss for creative options?
- Do you want to move forward in your career but aren’t sure what steps to take next?
- Would you benefit from a sounding board to assess options and think things through, even when you aren’t stuck in a rut?
HOW IT WORKS..
Our coaching relationship is a true partnership to assist you in setting and reaching goals in your particular area of concern. As your coach, Margaret will help you create and maintain momentum and guide you with questions and resources, helping you self-discover so that you can continue to excel on your own even after coaching ends. Coaching sessions are conducted in person and via telephone. She specializes in working with professionals to mid-level managers.
IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN A SPECIALTY COACHING PROGRAM, WE OFFER THE FOLLOWING OPTIONS. CLICK TO READ ABOUT WHAT EACH PROGRAM OFFERS.
You might also be interested in the following coaching format:
Walk N Talk: For those wanting to combine a low to intermediate workout with coaching. The coach and client conduct the coaching session outdoors while walking in a park or other area.
Margaret also partners as a leadership coach with Coach Match – a London based, executive learning and development consultancy. Contact Margaret at 281.648.0380 or firstname.lastname@example.org for information on connecting with Coach Match to start or step up your organization’s coaching program.